Skip to content
- What was good for 1918 isn’t necessarily so great 90 years later.
- Contrary to common wisdom, some studies show it causes an increase in energy consumption (especially for us poor folk down south) – partly because of a little thing called air conditioning.
- How often does common wisdom lead us astray?
- Shifting high noon to lower noon is just asking for trouble.
- We have nothing to fear but time itself.
- My microwave shows the wrong time half the year.
- You ever try riding your bike to work in the black of night?
- Do we really need another hour to play frisbee?
- Do you know how freaking hot it is here when the sun is up? My time feels more leasurely in the relative cool of dusk.
- As someone who rarely, if ever, strays from the good ‘ole EST zone, that hour really fracks me up.
- EDST doesn’t have the same ring to it.
- Loosing sleep, even if it’s once a year, and made up later, is a crime against humanity.
DST is outdated,unhealthy and dangerous.
A petition to end it can be signed on http://www.standardtime.com